Owens Corning Platinum Protection Warranty
As a Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor with Owens Corning, we offer premier roofing warranty coverage protection for shingles, which provides up to 50 years of non-proration, in addition to a lifetime of workmanship protection.
What this means to our customer: if your roof is found to have an application error, Owens Corning™ will arrange to have it repaired at no additional cost. The Platinum warranty is available exclusively to the best contractors, like Model City Roofing.
The Platinum Protection warranty starts by providing you with 15-50 year TRU PROtection® warranty covering labor cost to repair/replace defective materials. The specific length of the TRU PROtection® period varies by type of warranty and shingle installed.
Why Choose an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor we are required to meet strict standards for professionalism, reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Our credentials with Owens Corning:
- Platinum Award Contractor: This Platinum Preferred Contractor has won at least one award of distinction given out by Owens Corning™ Roofing annually.
- SureNail Technology Trained Contractor: This contractor has completed the Owens Corning® SureNail Technology Training. This training provides our contractors with extensive knowledge enabling them to better complete your roofing project.
- TPRS Trained Contractor: This contractor has completed the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System® Training. This training provides our contractors with extensive knowledge on all components of the Total Protection Roofing System® enabling them to help you select the appropriate products to complete your roofing project.
- Shingle Recycling Pledge: When you choose a contractor who has taken the pledge, you get their commitment that your old shingles won’t end up in a landfill.
- Offers Financing: These contractors offer financing options. To learn more talk to the contractor for details.
- No-Contact Services: These contractors offer no-contact service for consultations, estimates, scheduling, roof repairs or reroofs, inspections, and payment.